Can Money Bring Gratitude, Happiness & Joy? Happy Money Expert Ken Honda Says Give It Away & See What Happens by Ken Honda
Research shows that giving increases happiness. Recent research from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Northwestern University offers scientific evidence that giving to others increases happiness. The more often people give, the happier they become.
All the money circulated with love, care and friendship is Happy Money. Happy Money makes people smile and feel loved and cared for deeply. It is in many ways an active form of love.
- Help out a family member who is having a tough time financially.
- Donate money to help victims of a recent tragedy.
- Raise money for a local homeless shelter.
- Invest in a small local business that needs support.
- Buy a small gift for someone you love.
- Donate your valuable time to a cause or individual in need in your community.
- See a #givefluencer, be a #givefluencer: Acknowledge and reward other #givefluencers you encounter.
There are so many emotions wrapped up in our money, and it impacts not only ourselves, but others as well. We like to think that money is just a number or a piece of paper, but it is so much more than that. Money brings with it so many emotions – more than we even realize. … So few of us see the potential that money has to bring us joy, gratitude and happiness – especially when we give it away freely and with the same positive energy as we received it.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered financial advice. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Random Acts of Kindness Books $3 & Up
Happiness Journals $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.