Light Up Christmas With These DIY Holiday Candles Made With Toilet Paper Tubes by 30Seconds Mom
- empty toilet paper tubes or paper towel tubes
- white construction paper
- white paint
- cardboard box lid (a shoebox or small Amazon delivery box work well)
- Modge Podge or white glue
- masking tape
- battery operated tealight candles
- lace or ribbon
- white confetti, gift basket filler or fake holiday snow
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the tubes to different heights. At the top of the tubes, make a "hammock" using the masking tape. This is where the tealight will sit.
- Cover the tubes with white construction paper using the glue or masking tape.
- Use Modge Podge or white glue to create a dripping wax effect at the top of the tube. Allow it to dry and then paint with white paint.
- Cover the lid with white construction paper or paint it using the white paint.
- Fill the bottom of the lid with the confetti, filler or snow. Add the candles.
- Glue on embellishments and add the tealight candles.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Battery Tealights $7 & Up
Lace $6 & Up
Ribbon $5 & Up
Modge Podge $4 & Up
White Construction Paper $3 & Up
White Craft Paint $3 & Up
White Craft Glue $1 & Up
Craft Paint Brushes $4 & Up
Masking Tape $2 & Up
Gift Basket Filler $5 & Up
White Confetti $4 & Up
Christmas Snow $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.