Halloween Toilet Paper Tube Crafts: Recycle Toilet Paper Rolls Into Frightfully Fun Frankenstein Monsters by 30Seconds Mom
As creative as you can get with empty toilet paper tubes, why would anyone throw them away? For Halloween, it's easy to transform those tubes into a fun Frankenstein Halloween monster. Use as decoration or for a spooky puppet show.
- toilet paper tube
- black construction paper
- wiggle eyes
- green tissue paper, green construction paper or green craft paint
Here's how to make it:
- Cut strips of the black construction paper to make "bandages."
- Cut one strip of black construction paper jagged (see photo) to make hair.
- Cut a piece of tissue paper or construction paper to cover the toilet paper tube and glue it on. Or, paint the tube green with the craft paint.
- Glue on the "bandages" and hair.
- Add the wiggle eyes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Black Construction Paper $3 & Up
Wiggle Eyes $4 & Up
Green Tissue Paper $3 & Up
Green Construction Paper $3 & Up
Green Craft Paint $2 & Up
Glue $1 & Up
Scissors $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.