10 Reasons to Wear a Face Mask During the Coronavirus Pandemic (No. 5 & 8 Will Save You Money!) by Dawn Taylor
Still not wearing a face mask during the coronavirus pandemic? Here are my top 10 reasons why you should:
10. Food stuck in your teeth, who cares?
9. Bad breath? Who will know??
8. Save money on gum and mints! (See No. 9.)
7. Chapped lips? Cover them with Vaseline (and a mask!).
6. Wrinkles around your mouth? Hidden! And people will think you’re years younger!
5. Save money on wrinkle cream. (See No. 6.)
4. Cold sore? You won’t have to hide for a week while it heals!
3. Dress up your outfits with masks with cute prints, florals or slogans. No one will notice you’re wearing sweats ... again.
2. No one will see your facial expressions so smiling is optional.
And the No. 1 reason to wear a mask?
1. Protect those around you! Maybe even save a life! (Maybe you’re healthy, but think of all the people who aren’t as fortunate.)
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk!
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Face Masks $6 & Up
Cloth Face Masks $4 & Up
Vaseline $3 & Up
Hand Sanitizer $3 & Up
Cold Sore Treatments $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.