Election 2020 Voting: What You Need to Know About Voting in the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election by 30Seconds Mom
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020, who wins or loses the election is on us, the voters. It's crucial that you know the voting process and be involved in an election like no other due to the coronavirus pandemic. Here's your step-by-step voting guide to make sure your vote counts:
- Most importantly, are you registered to vote? If you're not sure, go to Vote.org/Am-I-Registered-To-Vote.
- Not registered to vote? Get over to Vote.org/Register-To-Vote and change that right now.
- If you would like to vote by mail, here's how to request your absentee ballot.
- Stay informed and sign up for election reminders.
- Too young to vote in the upcoming election? Sign up and pledge to vote and register– you will get a reminder on your 18th birthday.
- If you're not sure where to vote, view a list of your state's polling place websites.
- It is your right to vote. If anyone tries to stop you from voting, call 1-866-687-8683. You can learn more about your voting rights.
- Keep up to date with how COVID-19 is affecting your state's voting process.
- Your vote counts – and so do you. Be sure to complete your 2020 census form.
"Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves and the only way they could do this is by not voting." – Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Election 2020 Shirts $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.