Quarantined With Kids? 5 Fun Things to Do With Children & Pets While Riding Out Coronavirus (COVID-19) Social Distancing by Katy McQuaid
Safe inside with kids during coronavirus (COVID-19) social distancing? But at your wit's end? Here are five fun things to do to pass some of that time with your kids and your pets:
- Pamper Yourself, Your Kids and Your Pets: Nothing feels better than a warm bath, brushing your hair and getting ready for bed early.
- Cook Dinner and Do the Dishes Together: Who says your pets can't join the fun?
- Play a Game of Follow the Leader Through the Living Room: Kids, parents and pets are encouraged to participate.
- Work on a Puzzle Together: Puzzles are a great way to collaborate and work as a team.
- Snuggle Up With a Pile of Books: Whether reading alone or with your pet, it is special. Research shows that kids who read in the presence of a dog may experience increased motivation toward mastering their reading skills.
How are you passing the time? Share below!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pet Shampoo $5 & Up
Dog Toys $4 & Up
Puzzles $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.