Easter Fun for Families: 20 Creative Easter Crafts, Games & Activities for Kids of All Ages by 30Seconds Mom
Looking for fun activities for Easter Day? Here are 20 easy Easter crafts, games and activities to keep the whole family entertained!
1. Craft Stick Easter Chick: Celebrate spring and Easter with your kids by making these cute-as-can-be chicks. Crafts sticks have never been so cute.
2. Easter Bunny Racers: If you're looking for a easy and fun treat to make with your kids for Easter, look no further. These adorable Easter bunny racers will zoom into your heart – and your kid's mouth!
3. Bunny and Chicken Spoon Puppets: After you make these spoon puppets with your kids, have a puppet show. What a great tradition to start for Easter day!
4. DIY Confetti Eggs: Box stores only carry cascarones during the Easter season, and they sell out quickly. Here's the skinny on making your own cascarones.
5. Easter Bunny Bags: Fill these adorable Easter bunny bags with candy or make a bunch and use them as decorations. Kids will love sharing their bunnies with friends and family!
6. Easter Printable Coloring Pages: Kids getting antsy waiting for ol' Peter Cottontail to hop down the bunny trail? Keep them busy (and you, too!) by printing out these fun Easter printable coloring pages. Use them to decorate your house, to give as thoughtful Easter gifts from the kids or cut them out, glue on craft sticks and have a puppet show!
7. Felt Easter Eggs: Kids will have a ball making these colorful felt Easter eggs. Make a bunch and use for decorating the house or table, embellishing gifts or make up fun games to play with them!
8. Wheat Grass Centerpiece: Looking for a quick and easy way to make your table look more festive for Easter? Look no further!
9. DIY Easter Treat Bags: What's the cute and colorful way to gift this Easter? Treat bags. Perfect for filling with fun personal love notes, sweets and toys, our Easter treat bags are DIY decor and gorgeous gifts all rolled into one.
10. Easter Garland: Making Easter egg garland can be a fun and inexpensive activity for the family. Grab the materials, your kids and make a day out of it. It could be your next family tradition!
11. Bunny Donuts: Guests love to see something new, taste something new, talk about something new. Turn your favorite white bakery donuts into bunny donuts with DIY paper ears stuck into the tops.
12. No-Bake Basket Cake: This basket cake starts with a premade cake and comes together in about 10 minutes.
13. Egg Shakers: Plastic eggs are all around this time of year. You might even have some leftover from last year. Here's a quick and easy way to use them up in a fun and low-cost way.
14. No-Bake Easter Cupcakes: Easter cupcakes can cost a fortune at a bakery. And not everyone has time to make their own. Here's an easy way to cut costs and time without losing any of the fun!
15. Butterfly Snack Bags: Make these fun snack bags with your kids! Fill them with Easter candy or healthy snacks.
16. Egg Scramble Game: Egg Scramble is a fun game to play with your family on Easter. Here's how!
17. Egg-Shaped Rice Krispies Treats: Wondering what to do with all those plastic Easter eggs? Use those plastic eggs as a mold for this fun treat!
18. Easter Egg Potato Stamps: Easter egg potato stamps are an activity you can do with kids in preparation for Easter! These stamps are great for Easter cards or decorations, and so much fun to make.
19. Night Egg Hunt Game: Looking for something to do with your kids that’s out of the holiday ordinary? Egg hunts are a great way to celebrate the season, especially on a warm spring day.
20. Easter Scavenger Hunt: Want to start a new Easter tradition that the whole family can enjoy? Put together a photo scavenger hunt!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Easter Games $6 & Up
Easter Coloring Books $3 & Up
Easter Books for Kids $3 & Up
Easter Egg Stuffers $3 & Up
Easter Egg Coloring Kits $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.