Positives From the Coronavirus? 6 Unexpected Life Lessons the COVID-19 Pandemic Has Taught Me by Sammi
This coronavirus is a test of our humanity.
- It is showing us that our most precious possessions are not things, but our loved ones. Our most valuable resource is not money, but time.
- It demands that we make personal sacrifices to protect the most vulnerable in our society.
- It asks us to put the needs of our neighbor before our own.
- It is forcing our government to change policies for the interest of the many over the privileged few.
- It is shining light on the dangers of a society fueled by greed and profit.
- It is reminding us of what a beautiful world we live in and must protect.
The effect this illness has had on our lives is just temporary, but I believe the lessons we are learning will last for generations.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gratitude Journals $6 & Up
Books About Family $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.