Rallying to Fight the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic: We Are All in This Together by Ash Benton
There are 300,625 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the U.S. as of April, 4, 2020. Here's the new normal:
- No gatherings of over 10 people.
- Limit travel.
- Schools/places of worship ... closed!
- Jobs ... closing!
- Restaurants are drive thru or take out only.
- Bars/clubs/concerts/sports ... closed!
- A 24-hour quarantine (in some areas).
- Anxiety and depression are up.
THIS IS SERIOUS!!!
A huge shout out to doctors, nurses, caretakers, first responders, public safety. These jobs don’t and won’t stop.
Let’s continue to be there for one another. Call your strong friends. FaceTime your family and friends. Stay connected, yet stay safe.
Ameri-CAN GET THROUGH THIS!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gratitude Journals $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.