Painting Party Ideas: How to Host a Bob Ross Birthday Painting Party Complete With "Happy Little Accidents" by Tiffany Zook
We finally have a teenager in the house, and we were looking for a creative way to usher in her teen years with style. With the new release of Bob Ross’s game Happy Little Accidents, we decided a Bob Ross-themed birthday was in order. The night was filled with the iconic artist’s lingo and laughter. Here are a few tips to host your own Bob Ross painting party:
- Save your recycling tubs, cartons and plates to mix up your oil-based paint colors.
- Use old soup cans for paint thinner and open a few windows when your painting.
- Pass out your husband's old T-shirts for smocks.
- Purchase an assortment of paint brush sizes, 8 x 10-inch canvases and a set of oil-based paints.
- Turn on YouTube and pick a Bob Ross episode – any landscape that suits your fancy. Don’t show your guests the finished product ahead of time so the entire 30-minute episode is a complete surprise to them.
- Give a prize or two after everyone is done with their masterpieces – one for best design and another for the funniest!
- Don’t pause the show! Just let the creative juices flow.
- Play the game Happy Little Accidents to end the night.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tabletop Easels $8 & Up
Bob Ross Socks $8 & Up
Bob Ross Merchandise $5 & Up
Oil-Based Paints $6 & Up
Paint Brushes $4 & Up
Paint Thinner $8 & Up
8 x 10 Canvases $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.