How to Save Money This Christmas: 7 Money-Saving Tips for the Holiday Season by Dawn Taylor
- Use the dollar store for any wrapping needs. Wrapping paper, gift tissue, gift bags, greetings cards (often two for a dollar!), etc.
- Save wrapping paper, gift tissue and gift bags that are in good condition and reuse.
- Make homemade cards. I always have my kids make mine as there are sometimes poems and heartfelt notes that are better than any store-bought card.
- Choose a favorite or meaningful photo and frame it with an inexpensive frame. In this day of electronic pictures, many people love getting an actual photo to display.
- Bake goods make great gifts when they are put in a nice jar or holiday tin. Don't forget to list the ingredients and recipe with the gift.
- Make a coupon book for friends and/or family offering free child care, meals, etc. Anything really that you know someone will appreciate.
- Spend a night in watching holiday movies. This costs very little when you buy your own popcorn and hot cocoa. And you can wear your pjs, too!
Remember, the best holiday gift you can give costs nothing at all: time with your loved ones. Happy holidays!
join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Wrapping Paper $4 & Up
Gift Tissue $3 & Up
Gift Bags $3 & Up
Holiday Greeting Cards $4 & Up
Frames $6 & Up
Jars $5 & Up
Holiday Tins $5 & Up
Holiday Movies $3 & Up
Popcorn $3 & Up
Hot Chocolate Mix $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.