How to Nurture Your Creativity: Here Are 5 Fun Ways for Adults to Use Their Imaginations & Reduce Stress by Marge Jesberger
Being creative is a great outlet to reduce stress. And opportunities are everywhere! Here are five:
- Paint and wine classes are very popular. Everyone paints the same scene, but the end result is different. Drinking glasses of wine also helps with your masterpiece. Look for listings at community centers, churches, libraries, etc.
- Recently, a make your own fairy garden was on my agenda. The class provided the plastic bowl, pebbles, soil and little miniatures all for a small fee.
- On another day we made wreaths out of Washi tape and clothespins. We started with cardboard circle, then covered it with large and small clothespins (purchased at the dollar store). We wrapped the clothespins in colorful Washi tape, then added a bow for a one-of-a-kind wreath.
- My favorite was the make your own greeting card class. The leader brought in kits with everything we needed – cardstock, envelopes, pre-cut layers of paper, stickers and embellishments. Then we stamped the inside with our favorite sentiments.
- Making a beach wreath was another fun class. We started with a grapevine wreath and added shells, sea grass, starfish and tropical flowers. A glue gun is needed for this project.
The bonus for taking these creative classes is all the new friends you will meet, plus less stress and, of course, you get to take home a unique homemade treasure. Happy creating!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fairy Garden Kits $8 & Up
Washi Tape $5 & Up
Clothespins $5 & Up
Cardstock $4 & Up
Envelopes $5 & Up
Stickers for Adults $5 & Up
Grapevine Wreath $7 & Up
Glue Guns $4 & Up
Greeting Card Kits $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.