Host a Pumpkin Spice Party: How to Take This Fall Flavor to a New Level by 30Seconds Mom
Americans are obsessed with pumpkin spice. We start craving it at the first hint of fall. While the kiddos may have their favorite pumpkin treats, today there are even better ways for adults to satisfy our urge for all things pumpkin. And with so many parties and holiday gatherings, this is our chance to get creative with everything from our décor to our food presentations.
Here’s how to host the best pumpkin spice party ever:
- Set the right atmosphere with a scent that reminds guests of one of their favorite fall flavors. A cozy fire becomes a conversation piece when you use cinnamon-scented fire logs or fire starters.
- Show off your playful side by adding pumpkin liqueur to your coffee and garnishing with mini marshmallows. Or, go elegant by topping each cup with freshly shaved nutmeg.
- Use clear glassware instead of plastic for your pumpkin spice cocktails. Not only does it feel better in your hand, but clear glass shows off that beautiful orange color.
- Use pretty eco-friendly paper straws for mixed drinks. Or, consider metal straws. Their cool-to-the-lips feel is perfect for an adult version of a pumpkin spice ice cream float.
- Many pumpkin spice drink recipes are served over ice. Be particular about storing your ice away from other items in your freezer. Ice tends to pick up scents and tastes from other foods. Pumpkin spice pairs well with a lot of things, but an ice cube that has a hint of last week’s meatloaf? Not so much.
- Craft beer enthusiasts look forward to each year’s autumn or harvest brews. This year, try something fun and flavorful when serving a selection of seasonal beers.
Here’s how to be the best pumpkin spice guest ever:
Let others bring the wine or casseroles. Volunteer to bring something unique and decadent. You’re sure to be invited back! The endless possibilities are limited only by your creativity.
- Bring the best (and easiest) adult seasonal dessert ever. Top your favorite all-natural vanilla ice cream with pumpkin spice liqueur. Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds. Yummy!
- Step up your game by serving a Not Your Basic Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Elevate your favorite pumpkin spice dessert recipe by using only the freshest ingredients. Fresh, premium ingredients yield better flavor. They can take your cakes, cookies or other recipes will take them from great to WOW!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cinnamon-Scented Fire Logs $15 & Up
Cinnamon Fire Starters $15 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Whole Nutmeg $4 & Up
Nutmeg Shavers $5 & Up
Clear Glass Mugs $10 & Up
Eco-Friendly Straws $5 & Up
Metal Straws $6 & Up
Pumpkin Spice Products $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.