Chic Summer Party Ideas: How to Throw an Ooh, La, La Orchid Party by Debi Lilly
Chic summertime style for your next celebration in five steps? Yes! Are you ready? Let's go...
1. Unroll our marble table runner down the table, the bar, the buffet, the sweets table. It's eco-friendly recycled paper style in an instant. And just $20 ... voila. (Here's where to buy Debi Lilly's marble table runner.)
2. Layer glass bottles on top filled with your favorite white phalaeonopsis orchids. Dreamy!
3. Add in votive candles for a pop of warmth and romance. No matter the occasion or the time of day, it's always all about candles. The marble runner has flecks of gold and copper as well as grays in the veins, so these colors mix perfectly as a soft accent.
4. Roll napkins into a "cigar" shape by folding them in half, then rolling up and placing edge facing down.
5. Top napkin roll with an orchid bloom for the perfect summer finish. Note: Save this last step for just a few minutes before guests arrive to help the bloom look perfect during the party.
Summer neutrals, how we love you. You make our tables cool as a cucumber – even in the heat of July. Cheers.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.