March Is Women’s History Month: 5 Simple Ways to Observe “Her-story” Month by Renee
Did you know the month of March is designated as Women’s History Month? Women's contributions and accomplishments have often been overlooked and consequently omitted from mainstream culture. So during the month of March, let’s all commit to honor women’s contributions in American history!
Here are five ideas on how you can observe National Women's History Month:
- Put it in writing. Write a thank-you note or letter describing the impact an important woman in your life has had on your life.
- Have a girl's lunch or breakfast, dinner, dessert! Get together with some of your favorite gals to catch up. Spending time with your female friends and family members is a great way to reflect and connect.
- Study up on women's history. Check out local museums and exhibits dedicated entirely to women.
- Reading is power. Read a book written by your favorite female author or read a book about inspiring women.
- Support women in your community. Shop local, support female-founded businesses and give your time to organizations that support women.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.