How to Enrich Your Life: 8 Simple Ways to Energize Your Body & Soul Today by Marge Jesberger
Make each day special. Here are a few ideas to put some zest back into your life:
- See your eye doctor for a checkup. Update your frames.
- Change your normal routine. If you have cereal 364 days of the year, have an omelet or scrambled eggs today.
- Give an anonymous donation to a needy family or non-profit.
- Adopt a goldfish. With a little upkeep the fish will entertain you with aquatic aerobics.
- Stop at a yard sale and rummage through old books and miscellaneous items. If the kids are selling lemonade or cookies, buy some and make their day.
- Purchase a table-top fountain, lava lamp or neon light. It will brighten your outlook and surroundings.
- If the temperature is hot, put on a sun visor, sunblock or seek shade. If the weather is cold, get outside for at least 10 minutes a day. Eliminate cabin fever by walking in the sunshine. You could also install a natural spectrum light box or natural spectrum bulb, which mimics the sun's rays.
- Remember how good it felt to be read to as a child? Recapture that same feeling by listening to audiobooks. Soon you'll be caught up on all the bestsellers.
Now that you have finished everything on your list, it is time to compose another one!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links. The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.