New Year Reflections: How to Change the Future By Acting on the Past by Carrie Watts
I don’t like New Year's resolutions – they’re too amorphous, too easy to act like they never were. New Year reflections, that’s what I do. Reflections are evidence based; they give a solid starting point against which to measure personal growth. Here are my reflections from the last year:
- We don’t have to give in to our fears, many though they may be.
- We are more than our base instincts for survival and isolationism, though it is hard to see past them.
- We can raise people up or crush them down – the choice is ours each day.
- We are stronger together.
- Truth and compassion are not irrelevant or irreplaceable.
As I go into the new year, I plan to consciously address these reflections in my behavior. And maybe that will make a difference – not just for me, but for all those within the ripples of my actions.
Here’s to a happy year, a better year, for us all.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.