Parents, No One Is Judging You: 6 Reasons Not to Let "No Ones" Into Your Mind by Lark Sontag
Mom and Dad, no one is judging you because your child is crying. And if they are, hey, no one is judging. Seriously, no one. Your responsibility is to your child. Don’t let people rush your process.
- Good parenting takes longer.
- Good parenting doesn’t look the same in every family.
- Good parenting takes patience.
- Good parenting involves communicating with a new human that just got here. Communication and understanding are skills that have to be taught.
- Good parenting sometimes involves repeating instructions or information several times.
- Good parenting involves hugs after a break down, and that is OK.
Remember: no one is judging you, and if they are, remember … no one is judging you.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Parenting Books $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.