Parents, No One Is Judging You: 6 Reasons Not to Let "No Ones" Into Your Mind by Lark Sontag
Mom and Dad, no one is judging you because your child is crying. And if they are, hey, no one is judging. Seriously, no one. Your responsibility is to your child. Don’t let people rush your process.
- Good parenting takes longer.
- Good parenting doesn’t look the same in every family.
- Good parenting takes patience.
- Good parenting involves communicating with a new human that just got here. Communication and understanding are skills that have to be taught.
- Good parenting sometimes involves repeating instructions or information several times.
- Good parenting involves hugs after a break down, and that is OK.
Remember: no one is judging you, and if they are, remember … no one is judging you.