Nurture Your Creativity: 5 Simple Ways to Stay Curious About the World by Kandice Cole
"Creativity grows out of two things: curiosity and imagination." – Benny Goodman
As adults, it's important for us to stay curious about the world. Not only does curiosity fuel our creativity, but it also brings us some joy, too. This isn't always an easy thing for busy moms to do. Here are five simple ways to stay curious in everyday life:
- Walk more slowly. You might notice something you had never seen before in a store parking lot or your front yard.
- Go to the park. Explore nature or even hop on the swings.
- Drive around. Get in the car and drive around for a few minutes with no particular destination in mind.
- Read a book. Get lost in a good book and let your imagination roam free.
- Watch a documentary. Explore the documentary section of your streaming/cable service and dive into a new topic!
Stay curious about the world and let your inner child have some fun! How will you be curious today?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.