What Is Home? It Starts With Sanctuary & Your Place in This World, But What Else? by Kathy Ast-Kutzbach
When I reflected on the topic of what is home, a few important things came to mind:
- A place to sit outside and enjoy nature.
- Shade and protection provided by trees and shrubs.
- A vegetable garden and flowers.
- A place to park your car and camper.
- Reminders from childhood and your favorite people.
- Your favorite things on the walls.
- A place for recreation.
- A place to relax in your own recliner.
- Where someone is always waiting for you.
- Where you can be yourself.
Home is that special place where you are accepted and loved. A place you care so much about that you sweat regularly making it clean and inviting. A feeling you have that you never want to lose. Where remnants of you will remain long after you’re gone.
What does home mean to you?