What Is Home? It Starts With Sanctuary & Your Place in This World, But What Else? by Kathy Ast-Kutzbach
When I reflected on the topic of what is home, a few important things came to mind:
- A place to sit outside and enjoy nature.
- Shade and protection provided by trees and shrubs.
- A vegetable garden and flowers.
- A place to park your car and camper.
- Reminders from childhood and your favorite people.
- Your favorite things on the walls.
- A place for recreation.
- A place to relax in your own recliner.
- Where someone is always waiting for you.
- Where you can be yourself.
Home is that special place where you are accepted and loved. A place you care so much about that you sweat regularly making it clean and inviting. A feeling you have that you never want to lose. Where remnants of you will remain long after you’re gone.
What does home mean to you?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gratitude Journals $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.