Be Free: How to Free Yourself & Be Happy in 6 Areas of Your Life! by Kay Casperson
What does it mean to be free? I am curious as to what your answers would be as I am quite sure that response to this question will vary depending on your age, your responsibilities in life, your location in the world and where your heart is.
My personal belief about being free is to be happy. That seems way too easy, but is it? Happiness and freedom are a choice that you have to make for yourself, and then you have to make it happen. There will be days where this is easier said than done, no doubt, but if you do everything in your power to free yourself from just a few of my suggestions below, you will find more happiness, and the result will be a step closer to your most beautiful life! Here are a few of my suggestions for freedom in the following areas of your life:
- Emotional: Free yourself from worry and self-condemnation. Keep joy in your life by smiling more often and telling yourself how awesome you are. Remember, you are smart and can make significant decisions which will also make great things happen!
- Physical: Explore ways to stay healthy and fit. It is tough to be free when illness or physical ailments are encompassing your life. Make wellness and physical activity a high priority.
- Spiritual: Have peace and stay calm even in the midst of chaos. Take time to pray or meditate daily to keep order in your life and to continue to enjoy your freedoms.
- Environmental: A big part of being free is loving where you live and what you do each day. There are little things that you can do to make your environment more comfortable, clean and inspiring. Your work environment should be a place that you are excited to be at since this is a big part of your day. Don't rely on anyone but yourself to make the changes necessary to create a home and work environment that inspires you every day!
- Social: Free yourself to give more love to others, open your heart to forgive so you can move ahead without restraint. Surround yourself with positive and inspirational people so that you can continue to grow and flourish.
- Financial: Being financially free is different for everyone. For some, it means having enough money to pay the bills each month without worry. To others, it is to have the ability to travel and spend on outside interests without sacrificing other things. Regardless of what financial freedom means to you, there are ways to attain it if you want it. I believe that you should look for ways to create an income stream outside of your primary job. There are companies like my own that provide a method for individuals to make money by just sharing our products and inspiration with their social network of people. These other opportunities are also a fantastic way to prosper while continuing to do what you love!
My affirmation for you this week is: "I will find new ways to be free in all aspects of my life and know that ultimately doing what makes me happy and being where I want to be is my freedom of choice."