Summer Activities for Kids: This Fun Game Will Keep Kids Guessing! by Marge Jesberger
Need a fun way to keep kids entertained this summer? Try this guessing game that you can use as a reward for doing tasks around the house or as a group project! Here’s how:
- Take a large clear container and fill it with anything that can be counted – pennies, shells, leaves, etc.
- Let kids guess how many objects are in the container. If you are doing this for a group project, have the kids write their name and their guess on a piece of paper. They can drop them into a covered box or next to the jar.
- The one that gets closest to the right amount is the winner and gets a prize!
Here are some suggestions on ways to play this guessing game:
- Guess how many grocery coupons – Win a box filled with snacks.
- Guess how many rubber bands – Win notebooks, crayons, books, etc.
- Guess the amount of shells – Win a pail full of beach toys.
- Guess the number of buttons – Win a craft package or poster board, fabric, color markers, etc.
- Guess the total of bunny tails (aka cotton balls or pom poms) – Win the opportunity to pick the movie and snack for family movie night.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.