What Do Moms REALLY Want for Mother's Day? We Have the Scoop! by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Have you ever wondered what moms really want for Mother’s Day? Well, we found out! We asked moms on social media what they wanted for the holiday that honors them, and we gave them one condition: they were not allowed to say "just a card" or "happy and healthy kids" or anything of the like. We wanted materialistic gifts, dream gifts, gifts that will improve their lives – something for them.
We received far more responses than could possibly fit in a 30Seconds piece, but this is a good representation. From practical gifts (a cordless vacuum) to dream gifts (think Doug Wilson, Laurie Smith and Carter Oosterhouse!) to dreams of alone time, here’s what moms really want for Mother’s Day.
- Girls' getaway.
- "Trading Spaces" designer to design a room in my house.
- Shopping spree.
- Cleaning service.
- Spa day.
- Chef who specializes in picky eaters.
- Piece of sentimental mom jewelry.
- Updated family photos (with no one complaining during the photo shoot!).
- Day when no one knocks on the door or asks me questions when I’m in the bathroom.
- Day to myself in the house.
- Apple watch.
- Trip to a winery with my spouse.
- Family trip.
- New purse.
- Picnic in the park.
- Night in a hotel with a Jacuzzi tub and a massage appointment already booked.
- Plane ticket to visit my family.
- 24 hours at the beach by myself.
- Vinyl cutter.
- Floating experience.
- Dyson cordless vacuum.
What do you really want for Mother’s Day? Share it below!
Thank you to the many moms who responded to our question and therefore contributed to the content of this 30Seconds piece, including Kimberly Johnson, Renee Herren, Heather Murphy-Fritz, Rainey Niklawski, Gina Pomering, Katie Sloan and Lauren Weitzel.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mom Jewelry $10 & Up
Apple Watch $200 & Up
Purses $18 & Up
Vinyl Cutters $100 & Up
Dyson Cordless Vacuums $167 & Up
Diamonds $100 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.