Home Improvement: 7 DIY TV Shows That Your Home Will Thank You for Watching by Alex Bryant
Home improvement shows are nothing new, but these are binge worthy. The following shows are ranked in no particular order, as they all deserve a chance to be seen:
- Home Made Simple (OWN): Hosted by Laila Ali, the show pairs inspiring families, a team of professional designers, carpenters, chefs and special guest artists, who work together with the families to create simple solutions to everyday home challenges and design dilemmas.
- Guy's Grocery Games (Food Network): Hosted by Guy Fieri, four chefs compete in three elimination challenges testing their culinary skills as they make their way through the grocery store aisles.
- Rehab Addict (DIY Network): Host Nicole Curtis buys properties and brings them back to life with do-it-yourself tips and a goal to salvage and restore as much as possible.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): Revived in 2018, each episode has two sets of neighbors (two-person team) redecorate one room in each other's home with $1000. (Learn more about "Trading Spaces" and read the blog post from Doug Wilson's #30Seconds Twitter chat!)
- Fixer Upper (HGTV): Chip and Joanna Gaines shows the process to help revitalize houses in Central Texas.
- Home & Family (Hallmark Channel): The weekday daytime lifestyle series, hosted be Mark Steines and Debbie Matenopolous, gives weekday episodes sharing easy-to-do tasks on current trends in cooking, DIY, fashion and makeup.
Photo: HGTV (Chip and Joanna Gaines)
What's your favorite DIY home improvement show?
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Food for Life $22
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.