Tip Teasers: Consider This Our Writer’s Challenge to the Tribe! by Donna John
The tribe vibe really shines through all the great tips submitted every day. Your passion for the topics you write about is evident – and inspires even beyond the tribe. Continue to write about those things, but consider stepping outside of the box and tackling new topics and categories. To help get those creative juices flowing and kick the sides out of that box, we’ll start sharing weekly tip teasers. We cannot wait to see your unique spin on these topics! And remember, the Photo Challenge is another great way to fire up creative thought. Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you want a photo. You’ll get one in your inbox and then write a tip based on the photo. Fun, huh? Now on to the tip teasers…
- Music Playlists: Share your favorite playlist(s)! It could be your playlist for relaxation, working out, cleaning house, dancing with your kids ... anything! Why do you love it? We want to share your jams!
- Random Acts of Kindness Week (February 11-17): What’s your favorite random act of kindness? Have a story about a random act of kindness? How can parents get kids involved? What do random acts of kindness mean to you?
- The Olympics: What inspires you about the Olympics? Why do you watch? What lessons can we learn?
- National Heart Month: How do you take care of your heart? Any heart-healthy recipes share? Stories?
- Valentine’s Day: Share your favorite Valentine’s Day ideas, recipes and stories! (Hurry and get those in!)
- Best Trip Ever: What’s the best trip you ever took? What made it so special?
- True Beauty: Who is the most beautiful person and why? What makes a person truly beautiful?
- Winter Blues: This winter has been brutal! How do you beat the winter doldrums?
- “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”— Joseph Campbell: What are you afraid of and what would it take to get you to step outside your comfort zone?
Now sit down at that computer and start writing! Know someone who would enjoy writing for 30Seconds? Tell them to sign up today or, if they're already a member, to submit their first tip!