Tip Teasers: Consider This Our Writer’s Challenge to the Tribe! by Donna John
The tribe vibe really shines through all the great tips submitted every day. Your passion for the topics you write about is evident – and inspires even beyond the tribe. Continue to write about those things, but consider stepping outside of the box and tackling new topics and categories. To help get those creative juices flowing and kick the sides out of that box, we’ll start sharing weekly tip teasers. We cannot wait to see your unique spin on these topics! And remember, the Photo Challenge is another great way to fire up creative thought. Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you want a photo. You’ll get one in your inbox and then write a tip based on the photo. Fun, huh? Now on to the tip teasers…
- Thanksgiving: It's that time of the year again! Please share your favorite Thanksgiving memories, hacks, recipes, traditions, tips and inspiration. What are you thankful for?
- Christmas: Some people skip right over Thanksgiving and move into the Christmas spirit. So, go ahead and start sending in those holiday hacks, tips, travel destinations, recipes, memories, decorating ideas, inspiration, etc. We can't wait to read them!
- Hanukkah: If you celebrate Hanukkah, please share your tips, tricks, recipes, hacks and inspiration!
- 10 Things I Love About...: What is your dream vacation? What 10 things make this destination the place you want to visit? Tell us!
- Beauty Products That I Love: What products are must-haves in your beauty routine? Share your list with us!
- My Hometown: If someone was traveling to your hometown, where would you tell them to go? Why? Create an itinerary for tourists who want to explore your town. (How fun!)
- Entrepreneurs: Have you designed, launched and ran a business? Share your wisdom, tips and inspiration with the community!
Now sit down at that computer and start writing! Know someone who would enjoy writing for 30Seconds? Tell them to sign up today or, if they're already a member, to submit their first tip!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.