Tip Teasers: Consider This Our Writer’s Challenge to the Tribe by Donna John
The tribe vibe really shines through all the great tips submitted every day. Your passion for the topics you write about is evident – and inspires even beyond the tribe. Continue to write about those things, but consider stepping outside of the box and tackling new topics and categories. To help get those creative juices flowing and kick the sides out of that box, we’ll start sharing weekly tip teasers. We cannot wait to see your unique spin on these topics! And remember, the Photo Challenge is another great way to fire up creative thought. Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you want a photo. You’ll get one in your inbox and then write a tip based on the photo. Fun, huh? Now on to the tip teasers…
- Social Justice: Are you outraged by George Floyd's death or indifferent? Are the riots and looting justified or stepping way over the line? How can we fight back against social injustice in America? (Check out our new Social Justice Headquarters.)
- Quarantine: How have you handled being in COVID-19 quarantine? Did you take up any new hobbies? Do something you've never had time for? Learn a new cooking hack? Try a new recipe? Reconnect with your spouse? Do absolutely nothing at all? Tell us about it!
- Look for the Positives: If you look hard enough, there are positives in every situation. What have you learned from the coronavirus pandemic?
- Dream Vacations: One day, we will be able to explore our world again. Where do you want to go? Why?
- Father's Day: On June 21, we will honor those amazing dads. What does Father's Day mean to you? How do you spend this day? What makes a great father? Do you have a special recipe you make your dad every year? Share those dad-related tips, tricks and hacks!
- Beauty Products That I Love: What products are must-haves in your beauty routine? Share your list with us!
- Entrepreneurs: Have you designed, launched and ran a business? Share your wisdom, tips and inspiration with the community!
Now sit down at that computer and start writing! Know someone who would enjoy writing for 30Seconds? Tell them to sign up today or, if they're already a member, to submit their first tip!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.