Tip Teasers: Consider This Our Writer’s Challenge to the Tribe! by Donna John
The tribe vibe really shines through all the great tips submitted every day. Your passion for the topics you write about is evident – and inspires even beyond the tribe. Continue to write about those things, but consider stepping outside of the box and tackling new topics and categories. To help get those creative juices flowing and kick the sides out of that box, we’ll start sharing weekly tip teasers. We cannot wait to see your unique spin on these topics! And remember, the Photo Challenge is another great way to fire up creative thought. Just send me an email at email@example.com and let me know that you want a photo. You’ll get one in your inbox and then write a tip based on the photo. Fun, huh? Now on to the tip teasers…
- Memorial Day: Memorial Day is a day that commemorates all men and women who have died while serving in the military. What does Memorial Day mean to you? Do you have a personal story to share? How do you celebrate?
- Humor: We want you to make us laugh! Have you read Tracy Neubauer-Cunningham's posts? We are still LOLing! If writing humor is new to you, step out of that comfort zone and give it a try for our new humor category. Dads, you, too!
- BFFs: June 8 is National Best Friends Day. Tells us about your best friend! What makes your relationship special? What makes it work? Do you have a funny story to tell about how you met or something that's happened along the road of your friendship? What does friendship mean to you? How can you make friendships last?
- Gardening: National Gardening Week is the first week of June. From houseplants to vegetable gardens to lawn care, share your green thumb with the tribe.
- Men's Health: June is Men's Health Month. Dads, how do you stay healthy? Ladies, how do you help your man stay in tip-top condition?
- Summer Vacation: Where are you going on vacation this summer? Tells us why this city, state or country made you hit “book it!”
Now sit down at that computer and start writing! Know someone who would enjoy writing for 30Seconds? Tell them to sign up today or, if they're already a member, to submit their first tip!