Collecting Items for a Fundraising Event? Here's a Fun Way to Help Your Nonprofit! by Tiffany Zook
Gearing up for a charity fundraiser? Collecting items for a raffle, silent auction or bazaar? Here’s a fun way to get your tribe involved in gathering the goods. Host a bridal tea! Here’s how:
- Guests are asked to bring four items to donate: something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
- Decorate four receiving tables to display the items that are donated. (Antique lace tablecloth for the “something old” items, etc.)
- Serve up your favorite bridal shower fare; appetizers, finger sandwiches, mocktails and mimosas.
- Friends may even dress the part in wedding veils, tuxedo ties and those infamous bridesmaid dresses (that you can always wear again!).
- Have Alexa play Canon in D.
- Don’t forget to do the electric slide and chicken dance to close out the event.
Guests will appreciate your creativity while they help collect items for the fundraiser. It’s also a nice way to treat those who support your non-profit organization. What four items would you donate if you were a part of this bridal tea? ("Something borrowed" may get some of you in hot water!)
I'd love to hear your ideas! Comment below!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.