National Hugging Day: 5 Simple Ways to Spread the Power of Hugs! by Alex Bryant
Kevin Zarboney, founder of National Hugging Day, has partnered with The HUG Alliance, Give More HUGS, Agape International Spiritual Center and HUGGIES to host the 32nd Annual National Hugging Day event. Here are five simple ways you can join us at home or live at the event to spread the power of hugs on National Hugging Day from Give More Hugs founder Chris McGilvery:
- Follow all the activity on Facebook (@givemorehugs, @thehugalliance and @NationalHuggingDay).
- Sign up ASAP to help us break the WORLD RECORD at the 32nd Annual National Hugging Day 2018, sponsored by Huggies! We will be creating the largest HUG MOB (group hug) of 50 countries or more!
- Enter our virtual and in-person raffle to win Disneyland tickets. Raffle begins at 2 p.m. PST. $5 donation to @GiveMoreHUGS to help support their youth leadership and literacy programming will give you a chance to win Disneyland tickets. Follow Give More HUGS to learn how you can triple your chances!
- HUG the ones you love or, if you are brave, ask someone if they need a hug. If they give you permission, hug it out!
- Share your hugging photos with these hashtags: #NationalHuggingDay #HugDayLA #GiveMoreHUGS.