Reclaim Your 'Fridge: Why You Need to Say Goodbye to Food From Last Year by Tiffany Zook
Is that lime Jell-O or leftover meatloaf? A new year (or month!) means new beginnings, for you and your refrigerator. Now is a great time to start fresh, literally.
- Say goodbye to condiments that were opened last year (or even the year before!).
- Most foods that have expired will not be glowing florescent green like in the movies. Contaminated foods may look or even smell normal, so always read the expiration dates.
- Don’t forget the golden rule for leftovers: When in doubt, throw it out!
- After tossing out that salad dressing from the family reunion last June, give the refrigerator shelves and drawers a good scrub with soap and water.
- The best part? Only restock your refrigerator with healthy favorites your family will love.
Out with the old, in with the new. Goodbye food poisoning, you’re so last year.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.