Maintain Health & Vitality Throughout the Holidays: 6 Tried-and-True Ways! by Kelsey Bednar
Staying healthy with all the holiday indulgences around can be tough. But I have a few tried-and-true tricks to keep you feeling your best this season:
- Get Enough Sleep: Getting seven to nine hours of sleep can help you function more efficiently during the day and reduce the risk of holiday weight gain.
- Drink Apple Cider Vinegar: To support your body’s detox processes, mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a little room temperature water and drink it each morning.
- Take Probiotics: A healthy gut is so important for overall mental and physical health. Taking a probiotic each day can help us maintain the efficiency of our digestive functions and combat irregularity.
- Sweat: Staying active helps us process and eliminate extra holiday toxins. Make a commitment to sweat it out every other day and stick to it!
- Hydrate: Fill up a water bottle and bring it with you everywhere you go throughout the day. Proper hydration can deter weight gain and support healthy skin.
- Indulge in Homemade vs. Store-bought: Making your own goodies allows you to swap healthier ingredients like honey, maple syrup or applesauce for processed sugars, equaling healthier indulgences for your family.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.