Send a "Blue Christmas" Package: Who Will You Surprise With This Colorful Holiday Idea During Christmas 2020? by Tiffany Zook
“I'll have a Blue Christmas without you, I'll be so blue just thinking about you. Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree, won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me."
I think Elvis’ song rings true for many families who have loved ones who are far from home. Is there a member of your tribe that can’t join you during the holidays or are your gatherings canceled because of the coronavirus pandemic? Don’t bah humbug about it, instead brighten up their holiday by sending them a Blue Christmas package. Who doesn’t love mail this time of year? Here’s how:
- Scour the grocery store for snacks and treats wrapped in blue packaging. Different shades of blue just add to the decor.
- Friends or family serving abroad? Get the kids involved in this blue scavenger hunt for your favorite military personnel.
- Don’t forget about the individuals who can’t leave their post on Christmas – law enforcement, hospital and EMT personnel, nursing home staff. Surprise them with a blue basket filled with all their favorites.
- Not a foodie? Try blue candles, scarves, mittens, ties, fleece blankets, slippers.
- Include a photo of your family wearing long faces, holding tissues or ugly crying.
- Attach the lyrics to "Blue Christmas" to add to the holiday drama.
Merry (Blue) Christmas!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Elvis Blue Christmas $1 & Up
Oreos $3 & Up
Flipz $5 & Up
Planter's Peanuts $5 & Up
Blue Candy $3 & Up
Blue Candles $3 & Up
Blue Mittens $5 & Up
Blue Blankets $6 & Up
Blue Scarves $4 & Up
Blue Journals $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.