Send a "Blue Christmas" Package: Who Will You Surprise With This Colorful Christmas Gift Idea? by Tiffany Zook
“I'll have a Blue Christmas without you, I'll be so blue just thinking about you. Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree, won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me."
I think Elvis’ song rings true for many families who have loved ones who are far from home. Is there a member of your tribe that can’t join you during the holidays or are your gatherings canceled? Don’t bah humbug about it, instead brighten up their holiday by sending them a Blue Christmas package. Who doesn’t love mail this time of year? Here’s how:
- Scour the grocery store for snacks and treats wrapped in blue packaging. Different shades of blue just add to the décor.
- Friends or family serving abroad? Get the kids involved in this blue scavenger hunt for your favorite military personnel.
- Don’t forget about the individuals who can’t leave their post on Christmas – law enforcement, hospital and EMT personnel, nursing home staff. Surprise them with a blue basket filled with all their favorites.
- Not a foodie? Try blue candles, scarves, mittens, ties, fleece blankets, slippers.
- Include a photo of your family wearing long faces, holding tissues or ugly crying.
- Attach the lyrics to "Blue Christmas" to add to the holiday drama.
Merry (Blue) Christmas!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Elvis Blue Christmas $1 & Up
Oreos $3 & Up
Flipz $5 & Up
Planter's Peanuts $5 & Up
Blue Candy $3 & Up
Blue Candles $3 & Up
Blue Mittens $5 & Up
Blue Blankets $6 & Up
Blue Scarves $4 & Up
Blue Journals $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.