DIY Craft Recipes: How to Make Homemade Kool-Aid Play Dough (It Smells So Good!) by Mike Prochaska
Add to collection
I love this recipe for play dough because the Kool-Aid makes the play dough smell so good. There are a million different ways to make play dough, but this way it smells so yummy!
- 5 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons alum
- 6 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 4 cups boiling water
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, salt and alum.
- Mix the Kool-Aid and oil in the boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Knead until the play dough is the right consistency for play. Add more flour, if needed.
Note: Make sure kids do not put the play dough in their mouths. Try this recipe for edible play dough.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Kool-Aid $3 & Up
Salt $1 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Alum $4 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.