Need "Me Time" Mom? Here Are 9 Things to Delegate in Your Life to Make More Time for You by Lisa Michelle Druxman
Overwhelmed, mom? Here are nine things you can delegate to make more time for you:
- Buy more ready-made foods. Pre-chopped veggies and roasted chickens, for example, are a great time saver.
- Carpool. You do not need to drive every way. Share carpool duties with as big a group as your car can hold.
- Honey Do List. He’s not a mind reader, but he will probably pick up the dry cleaning or drop off a package if you ask him to.
- Buy groceries online. With Amazon Fresh and other online grocers, you can shop from the comfort of your home.
- Shop online. You can order your clothes, pretty much anything you need online. Brands like Stitch Fix can be like your personal shopper.
- Put the kids to work. Find age-appropriate chores and let them help you. Our job as mom is not to do everything.
- Get a virtual assistant or try a site like Fancy Hands to hand off various tasks. You can have tasks done for as little as $5.
- Do a meal share. Gather some mamas where you each bring multiple servings of a dinner and do a swap.
- Ask for help. You don’t have to drown. Put it out in on Facebook that you are looking for help with XYX.
Remember mama, you can do anything but not everything!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.