Chicago Toy & Game Fair: Kids & Parents, Get Your Play on November 23-24 at CHITAG! by Kim Kusiciel
If you live anywhere close to Chicago and have kids (or are a big kid yourself), you have to head over to Navy Pier November 23 or 24 for the Chicago Toy and Game Fair. It's the place to be in the world of new toys and games. See them before they hit store shelves and meet the creators, too!
Each year, my kids and I meet so many neat game creators and we even walk away with some goodies. Not only do you get to get your "big kid geek on," but you might walk away with free toys or games. One year, we picked up a free Pom Pom Wow kit. My kids went nuts over it!
It's also worth noting that there are some fun extras for kids. There is a really cool Young Inventors Challenge, but be sure to register in advance. Last year's winners have their game, Ship of Treasures, being sold at Target!
Highlights for the 2019 fair include:
- Gator Golf Putting Station
- Fuzzikins Decorate and Take
- My Buddy Wheels Riding Space
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- "Frozen 2" Scavenger Hunt, Sven’s Frozen Adventure
- Kids in "Frozen" costumes FREE
- Baby and Toddler PlaySpace
- Blackhawks Inflatable Rink, Saturday Only
- World's Largest Kid-Powered Rocket Debut!
- WTTW Big Idea Traveling Lab Performance
- Meet Toy & Game Inventors from Around the World
- Etch-a-Sketch with Princess-Etch
- Photo Ops with Characters from "Star Wars"
- Photo Ops in a Little Tikes XL Cozy Coupe
- Shop for New and Classic Toys for the Holidays
- Elan Dancers from Naperville Stage Performance
- NEW! Free SuperThing and Photos with the Ultra Rare SuperThing, Enigma
- Yo-Yo Championship, Contestants from Coast to Coast
- Interactive Exhibits, Test Products Before They Hit Retail Shelves
- Ben’s Giant Bubble Show, Giveaways, Stage Events, Magic Shows, Contests
- Beer Garden with Popular Adult and Party Games Sponsor: Let's Play Games
Great times at CHITAG with Cheryl Leahy and Elisa Schmitz, founder of 30Seconds!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.