Halloween Crafts: Make This Keepsake Trick-or-Treat Sign With Your Kids! by Kim Kusiciel
As a mom, there are many craft projects I like to do with my kids – sometimes they don’t always turn out quite right and other times they far exceed my expectations. This Halloween craft project I did with my kids a few years ago exceeded our expectations. It will be a treasured item in your household for years to come, guaranteed!
- black foamboard (cut to size)
- yellow paint, orange paint and white paint
- stick-on letters
- ribbons (to match the season)
Here’s how to make it:
- Round up all your kids around the kitchen table (or one at a time) and make sure they have clean feet.
- Paint yellow, orange and white paint onto their feet to look like a candy corn.
- Press each foot onto the black foamboard one child at a time.
- After the paint has dried, use the stick on letters and across the top or the bottom spell the words "Trick or Treat Smell Our Feet."
- Make a hole in the corners of the foamboard and tie ribbons in to make a hanger. (You can skip this step if you plan on leaning it on shelf or tabletop.)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.