Dr. Shefali's EVOLVE Conference: 6 Takeaways to Explore to Live Your Best Life! by Alex Bryant
On September 15 -17, 2017, hundreds gathered together for Dr. Shefali's 3rd annual Evolve conference in Long Beach, Calif. The conference was focused for individuals who wanted to learn how to shed years of cultural conditioning and live their absolute best lives. The weekend included a two-day meditation session and a lineup of featured speakers. Here are six takeaway tips to explore:
- We marry for "love" and we have kids to extend that "love." Don't commit to any relationship for love, commit for growth.
- In consciousness there is no separation, only oneness. If you're conscious, you really don't have to think about how to say and what to say or how the other will feel.
- The power we have within is the least explored.
- Trust yourself first. Go within. Enter the present moment and accept things as they show up "as is" – instead of living in a world of "as if."
- Sit with your emotions. Let them play out. Identify your triggers and observe the patterns.
- The more you meditate and sit with yourself, you learn how to mind the mind. This makes it easier to build the awareness muscle so you can work on these takeaways.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.