You Think December Is Busy? Here's Why It's Got Nothing on September & Back-to-School Time by Kim Kusiciel
You did it! If your kids returned to in-person school, you dropped your kids off at school for their first day. You think you can breathe a sigh of relief? Nope! September is gonna drive you mad. Not the upset kind, but the crazy kind. Why?
- The schedules (after and before-school activities).
- The need to make lunches (ugghhhh, the lunches!).
- Sending in school forms.
- Keeping track of all the back-to-school nights.
- Signing up for classroom helper jobs.
- Volunteering for the PTA.
Yep, you'll feel like you're running a marathon, and that's only Monday. Come Friday you'll have:
- To keep track of special spirit wear days.
- Bring books back for the library.
- Locate the homework (I don't know how it gets lost in a backpack, but it does!).
- Do the homework.
- Send in pennies for a purpose.
- Fill out more forms for who knows why.
You'll be ready for any reason to be sent to a mommy time-out. And if your children play any sports, join clubs, try out for a play or play an instrument then you'll really be insane, because there is no way we can do it all on our own.
Thank goodness for a good tribe to keep us sane – or at least toast the weekend with! Cheers to getting out of it alive!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Daily Planners $8 & Up
Dry Erase Calendars $10 & Up
Face Masks $5 & Up
Hand Sanitizer $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.