What If We Treated Teachers the Way We Treat Professional Athletes? by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
With school already in session in some parts of the country and starting soon in other parts, I’ve been reflecting on everything our teachers do for our kids...
- They teach children with not only academic needs but social and emotional needs as well.
- Work diligently to meet the individual needs of each student.
- Focus on bullying prevention and school-safety efforts.
- Spend their own money on classroom supplies.
- Prepare our children for standardized tests knowing all the while that a test can’t measure kindness, creativity, enthusiasm, effort, self-esteem, courage, compassion, resilience, character, a love of learning and all the other wonderful qualities they value and encourage in our kids.
Teachers truly are the true champions. Check out this fantastic, sincere (and hilarious!) video tribute to our teachers, and share it in honor of them.
This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we think it's worth it.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gifts for Teachers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.