Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Legacy: 7 Things RBG Said Parents Should Do to Raise Strong Daughters by 30Seconds Mom
We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Justice and gender equality trailblazer Ruth Bader Ginsburg. In an article in The New York Times in 2016, Ginsburg shared “advice for living” and tips for parents who want to raise a strong, confident daughter who blazes her own path. In an article in Inc. that coincided with the launch of her book in 2018, My Own Words, Ginsburg said to have a trail-blazing daughter, parents need to do the following:
- Foster a love of reading.
- Teach them to be independent.
- Encourage them to seek out great teachers.
- Encourage them to turn a deaf ear when needed.
- Encourage them to set aside their worries – and simply achieve.
- Teach them that they can make their own luck.
- Pray that they marry the right person.
Photo: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Twitter
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
My Own Words $20
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.