Ruth Bader Ginsburg: 7 Things Parents Should Do to Raise Strong Daughters by 30Seconds Mom
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s new book, “My Own Words,” hit bookshelves last year. Promoting her book in an interview with The New York Times, Ginsburg shared “advice for living” and tips for parents who want to raise a strong, confident daughter who blazes her own path. Ginsburg says to have a trail-blazing daughter, parents need to do the following:
- Foster a love of reading.
- Teach them to be independent.
- Encourage them to seek out great teachers.
- Encourage them to turn a deaf ear when needed.
- Encourage them to set aside their worries – and simply achieve.
- Teach them that they can make their own luck.
- Pray that they marry the right person.
Photo: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Twitter
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
My Own Words $20
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.