Raising Strong Daughters: 7 Things Ruth Bader Ginsburg Says Parents Need to Do by 30Seconds Mom
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s new book, “My Own Words,” hit bookshelves this week. Promoting her book in an interview with The New York Times, 83-year-old Ginsburg shared “advice for living” and tips for parents who want to raise a strong, confident daughter who blazes her own path. Ginsburg says to have a trail-blazing daughter, parents need to do the following:
- Foster a love of reading.
- Teach them to be independent.
- Encourage them to seek out great teachers.
- Encourage them to turn a deaf ear when needed.
- Encourage them to set aside their worries – and simply achieve.
- Teach them that they can make their own luck.
- Pray that they marry the right person.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: