Fun Food for Shark Week: Make This Adorable Shark-Shaped Sandwich for Your Kids by Donna John
Enjoying Shark Week? Celebrate the week that sharks shine by making this fun shark-shaped sandwich with your kids. While you're watching sharks sink their teeth into seal decoys, your kid can sink his teeth into his favorite sandwich – with attitude! Want an angry shark? Turn that banana upside down! You could even cut pieces of white cheese and make teeth.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices rustic bread
- orange segments
- banana slices
- round oat cereal
- bell pepper, kiwi, zucchini, broccoli or green beans (anything green)
- black olive, cut in half lengthwise
- desired sandwich fillings
Here's how to make it:
- Fill your bread with desired sandwich fillings. Place sandwich on a hot grill pan or skillet and heat one side until toasted. Flip and toast the other side. Remove to a solid-colored plate.
- Add orange segments for fins.
- Add banana slices for eye and mouth.
- Place half of the olive in the center of the banana eye.
- Add cereal for bubbles.
- Place whatever you decided to use that is green at the bottom of the plate for vegetation.
Don't want to toast the bread? No worries, just skip that step!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.