#30Seconds Book Club: How the Book Club Works & Why You Need to Join! by 30Seconds Mom
By now you’ve heard about the launch of the #30Seconds Book Club. Exciting, right? Reading is a passion for so many, and sharing it with your tribe can only make life better (we like to do that here!) Here’s the lowdown on how the #30Seconds Book Club works:
- Every six weeks, we’ll announce the book club pick with a link so you can get your hands on it.
- Start reading! We’ll have a tip about each book club selection where you can chat with other tribe members as you read (but no spoilers, please!).
- The fun doesn’t stop there. In most cases you’ll get to chat with the book author during our Wednesday night #30Seconds Twitter Chat! (Write all those questions down as you read!) And if the author isn't available, we'll have a great chat about the book with our tribe members.
- If the author is in the Chicago area, she or he will also be featured during our regular Livestream.
- The next book will be selected and we’ll do it all over again!
Will you be joining us? Feel free to comment below and let us know! Do you have a book you think would be perfect for the book club? Tell us about it! And be sure to invite your friends and family. The more the merrier!