Excited About Black Friday? Criminals Are, Too! What You Need to Know! by Holly Budde
Black Friday has become a woman's sport challenge of the year. Guess what? Criminals know this, too. Recently, I was talking with a police officer who said it was his busiest day of the year! So here are some tips to keep you safe!
- Don't lock your purse in the trunk. If you can, take only the credit card you're using, other necessary items and leave the purse behind.
- Be careful not to leave newly purchased items in view.
- Make sure you have a "meetup" spot in case you get separated from others.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Don't shop alone and park only in well-lit places.