Happy Mother's Day! This Mother’s Day, Set Boundaries & Commit to Self-Care! Here's How... by Julie Burton
Setting boundaries is one of the most important, yet underplayed, aspects of a mother’s well-being. Regardless of your child’s age, most mothers grapple with questions like:
- When do I let my child fail and when do I step in to protect him?
- How do I choose to take care of my needs when my child needs me?
Here are three tips for setting healthy boundaries:
- Remind yourself that you are worthy of carving out the time and space you need to be healthy in body and mind.
- Be clear with yourself and your family about what your essential needs are and intentionally make them a priority.
- Remember that you are modeling healthy boundaries for your children. Seeing you take time to care for yourself demonstrates the importance of your children doing this for themselves.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.