Do You Swear Like a Mother? A Kraft Mac & Cheese Survey Says You Probably Do! (What the Frog?) by Donna John
Did you know 74 percent of moms admit to swearing in front of their kids? It’s true! According to a Kraft Mac and Cheese study, the following is also a millennial parent's truth:
- Millennial parents have an average of three “oops” moments a week.
- Most are able to laugh them off (90 percent) and feel it’s necessary not to take them too seriously (84 percent).
- More than 9 in 10 millennial parents feel “oops moments” are a natural part of parenting.
- 85 percent of millennial parents are not embarrassed to admit a parenting fail to their friends and family.
- Over 55 percent are even inclined to share their parenting fails on social media!
- 54 percent have called their child by the wrong name.
- 41 percent have put their child’s clothes on backwards or inside out.
To celebrate these perfectly imperfect parents, Kraft created a film on alternative swear words moms can use around the little ones to prevent parenting fails. It’s longer than 30 seconds, but we don’t give a flying frog shitaki mushroom. And be sure to check out SwearLikeAMother.com!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: