A Family Who Plays Together Stays Together: 5 Ways to Create a Playful Home! by Sheryl Gould
As moms, we're so busy trying to do a good job raising our kids, we sometimes forget one of the most essential ingredients of creating a happy home: laughing and having fun together. Here are a few ways to create more lightheartedness, laughter and playfulness in your home!
- Embrace your playful self daily. Play doesn't have to be complicated. It's about how we show up. Let your hair down, be silly, play music. Have fun whatever you're doing.
- Try humor. The next time you're stressed try something different – start to dance. Humor can be the best medicine to lighten things up!
- Schedule play. Block your calendar for an activity everyone will enjoy.
- Be contagious. When your having fun your family will want to join in!
- Pick one thing that can add more fun and play into your daily life!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: