A Family Who Plays Together Stays Together: 5 Easy Ways to Create a Playful Home for Your Kids by Sheryl Gould
As parents, we're so busy trying to do a good job raising our kids, we sometimes forget one of the most essential ingredients of creating a happy home: laughing and having fun together as a family. Here are a few ways to create more lightheartedness, laughter and playfulness in your home:
- Embrace your playful self daily. Play doesn't have to be complicated. It's about how we show up. Let your hair down, be silly, play music. Have fun whatever you're doing.
- Try humor. The next time you're stressed try something different – start to dance. Humor can be the best medicine to lighten things up!
- Schedule play. Block your calendar for an activity everyone will enjoy.
- Be contagious. When your having fun your family will want to join in!
- Pick one thing that can add more fun and play into your daily life!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Joke Books $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.