Social Media Overload: Here Are 10 Signs That You May Need a Break From Social Media by Holly Brown MFT
Many of us feel inundated by the politics and bad news in your Facebook news feed, or maybe by the images of other people’s seemingly perfect lives. You know you need a social media holiday if you:
- Feel demoralized and hopeless every time you log in.
- Are losing large amounts of time and neglecting tasks that you value more.
- Wind up feeling inadequate compared to others.
- Feel more judgmental of yourself and others.
- Are writing nasty things to other people.
- Are jumping on social media more than once an hour.
- If the thought of NOT being on social media sites fills you with anxiety and fear.
- You’re craving pings all the time.
- You’re not connecting with people in person.
- You go to check one thing and the suddenly, it’s a joyless hour later.
So what's the verdict?
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.