10 Signs That You May Need a Break From Social Media! by hollybrownMFT
9 months ago
Many of us feel inundated by the politics in your Facebook news feed, or maybe by the images of other people’s seemingly perfect lives. You know you need a social media holiday if you:
- Feel demoralized and hopeless every time you log in.
- Are losing large amounts of time and neglecting tasks that you value more.
- Wind up feeling inadequate compared to others.
- Feel more judgmental of yourself and others.
- Are writing nasty things to other people.
- Are jumping on social media more than once an hour.
- If the thought of NOT being on social media sites fills you with anxiety and fear.
- You’re craving pings all the time.
- You’re not connecting with people in person.
- You go to check one thing and the suddenly, it’s a joyless hour later.
So what's the verdict?